Saturday 8 May 2010

My Mom ( Mother's Day Tribute)

Happy Mother's day Mak !!!




Asmaiyah binti Aswaddalai, a strong hardworking woman who genuinely devote herself for her children n her beloved husband...

She was born in Perak on 19th April 1962, 3rd child of 7 siblings. Married to a wonderful man Ahmad Suaidan bin Khalid in 1988...

20 years looking at her face, hearing her voice yet I never felt enough of those. Every now n then, I'll try to make some time to call her just to hear her voice who never failed to calm me n embraced me.

I love u Mak!!!


p/s: Ayah jgn jeles yek... :P


***click image 2 magnify***





















lastly I dedicate dis song just 4 u Mak.... enjoy...:)



1 yg bersuara:

Mummy Mia's Garden said...

No happy mummy's day for me Amad? :(

© NeW DaY >>> NeW LiFe... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart