Monday 29 March 2010

If...you really know how to reach me...

I do not dream anymore..
But I've got to move on, tell me what else can I do?

I don’t know where to find You
I don’t know how to reach You
But I hear Your voice
within my heart and my soul...???

I’ve walked so far,
I've fought so hard,
I know all that remains is a piano that plays...

I am ugly without You
I am dirty without You
I have no life
I do not feel to live my life...

And if all this talk is crazy
And the words don't come out right

And You don't know what I mean
Does it really matter
If it gets me through this night

People never tell You
The way they truly feel
As they hope You can really understand

If You know where to find me
If You know how to reach me
Before this light fades away
Before I run out of my faith
Be the only ONE to say
That You'll hear my heart...

Hear ... I'm sick
Fully sick

Surrounded by barricades
You have deprived of all my songs
You've cleared all my words

You left me alone with my despair...

I wait for You
I will listen to Your own voice singing to me ...
Heaven only knows, one day,
Though my heart is breaking,
I will fall into Your embrace...

29/03/10 2.00am





















0 yg bersuara:

© NeW DaY >>> NeW LiFe... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart