Tuesday 25 May 2010

9 ekor teros!!!


Actually ni post tertangguh...coz aku nk dapatkan gambar-gambar dorang membesar instead of posting it for 2-3 times...

Bawah ni ceritenye, riuh sekampong dpt baby baru...9 ekor... 25/5/2010




Orang kate, dapat baby baru ni rahmat... murah rezeki. Yeah I'm kinda agree wif that statement. New baby will add happiness n joyful in one family :). But, how about babies?

Haa, exam week ni, I'd bcome nocturnal. I sleep during d day n active during d night. Eating is sumthin I cant stop doing, every hour I run to d kitchen, make some coffee, maggi, juice or feed/playing wif my cats. N last night, I heard sumthin or sumkind of noise...like sumone ade "hidung tersumbat"or like "ballon bocor". I forgot, I also have hamters to feed. But usually I just feed them once in a week...

Malam semlam kira agak sejuk la for dis summer...15 degree celcius!!! My cats pon sibok2 nk masok bilik n sneak under my blanket n keep asking for food...I can say they are pretty hungry last night. I was so occupied till d moment I heard that noise. It was so loud n it was so many. Even my cats pon heran, "pe masalah hamster nih."

I ran over d cage, OMG my hamster beranak!!! 9 ekor. They are so red, small n thin, till u can see d organs inside them. It was amazing, their eyse still not open yet. But, sape yg beranak??? dats d problem... sbb hamster2 aku ni sume gemok. Just imagine la bl aku bg dorang makan kuaci, x penah putus bekalan, cheese n cake, klu ade lebey2 tuh...



:tros grab camera, xnk miss dis moment, kang kaco Mak dia nk menyusu..:

They are all massive in size. Its 3 of them. But 4 d last couples week, I noticed sumthin strange when dis hamster start to collect food near "him"...[nope, its not typo error]. Ingatkan dia ni dh malas sgt kot nk bergerak jauh bl nak mkn, sbb my cage ni 2 tingkat... I really thought it was a male hamster till dat night. Since owner dia dulu pon kate dia ni laki2..katenye...mlm ni dia beranak then how??? ha3...


:org kate jgn pegang klu baru lahir, nnt mak dia makan, tp aku pegang je...sbb nk buat bedding baru:

Tp, b4 dis, aku yakin giler hamster yg lagi satu yg bunting..aku beriya la asing kan dia...kat tingkat bawah,,biar yg set2 jantan ni dok tingkat atas..at last, yg dok atas tu yg beranak...yg aku igt, n kawan aku ni igt dia ni la yg jantan...aku pon pening, korang yg baca pon mesti lg pening...kan3..




:ni almost 8 days old: bulu pon dh tumboh ckt2, tp still x bukak mata lg:



skrang dorang dh 18 days old, sume dh bukak mate...9 ekor tuh, sumenye survive...n aku noticed mak dia lak yg mengecil...ha3...anak-anaknye asyik la nk menyonyot je kejenye...

nk snap gmbar pon susah...sbb dh lincah...

pastu klu ikut pe yg aku bace kt tenet, 21 hari, dorang sume akn putus susu...jd elok la dibahagi-bahagikan kpd insan yg memerlukan...lg 3 hr...

9 yg bersuara:

Anonymous said...

diazepam dosage use of diazepam in dogs - drug interactions tramadol diazepam

Anonymous said...

ambien zolpidem is zolpidem tartrate addictive - zolpidem 5mg or 10mg

Anonymous said...

order ambien online ambien side effects cancer - ambien side effects depressed mood

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online generic ambien zolpidem side effects - buy ambien online cheap

Anonymous said...

buy generic ativan buy lorazepam online with mastercard - ativan withdrawal and heart palpitations

Anonymous said...

can you buy xanax online legally xanax online safe - sonata and xanax drug interactions

Anonymous said...

generic diazepam online diazepam drug study - buy diazepam 5mg online usa

Anonymous said...

how to buy xanax online legally what is xanax like - round blue xanax 1mg

Anonymous said...

diazepam 5mg diazepam withdrawal hell - oxazepam 10 mg diazepam

© NeW DaY >>> NeW LiFe... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart