Wednesday 2 June 2010

Jiwa kacau...



I wrote this today during the time after the whole so many things happened to me and there were just a lot of stuff going on my life...n that was really negative...I was talking about my own experience.

Well, u can really feel when you are not a part of certain group, or your friend get mad at you or sumthin bad is going on..as that it is, it is the end of d world...

Yeah, this is the path that I want n I'm still struggle to make it through. At one moment, I feel its not worth it to stay in this path.

People said, " If u have a little peace in yourself, nobody can touch you no matter what happened ".



They can say,
Anything they want to say,

Try to bring me down,
But I will not allow anyone to succeed hanging clouds over me,

And they can try
Hard to make me feel that I,
Don't matter at all,
But I refuse to falter in what I believe or lose faith in my dreams


'Cause there's,
There's a light in me,
That shines brightly,

They can try,
But they can't take that away from me


Oh they,
They can do
Anything they want to you,
If you let them in,
But they won't ever win,
If you cling to you pride, and just push them aside,



See I.. I have learned,
There's an inner peace I own,

Something in my soul that they can not possess
So I won't be afraid and the darkness will fade

Certainly the Lord will guide me where I need to go

Cant Take That, Mariah Carey

2 yg bersuara:

atiqahdahalan said...

doesn't matter whatever people did to you, it's all about how you respond to those things that happen. you'll make it through. =)

Hazhari Ismail said...

cik abdullah, amek la award kat blog yek :)

© NeW DaY >>> NeW LiFe... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart