Wednesday 15 September 2010

Family outing at Time Square...

Cuti raya ni, all my family member dpt berkumpul. So, we use dis opportunity to do sumthing fun together. Then we decide to spend our time in Cosmo World Theme Park. Its only me n all my siblings. Since my mom n my dad cant really think of anything to do there while we are playing, besides they need to be home. Biasa la raya. Ramai na membernye yg nk dtg beraya. Nk kutip tol. 


Actually dis is really a great chance outing without my parents. For Maryam, my youngest sister, dis is her 1st time here since she just turned 8 dis year. Tp kecil2 cili api maa.. At dis age she did try ABSEILING from 2 storey building during PIBG Carnival at her school last year. At dat time she was only 7!!!

Well, d thing is she really wanna try d Roller Coaster... But her height isnt enough yet to b allowed riding in d roller coaster. She was really sad. I met a young mother bringing two sons of her there. Having d same scenario, but what shocking me is to know that both of her sons are 11 n 10 years old...


So we decide to make a rotation to ride with Maryam in a boring child-safe ride... hmmm, even she said those rides are not exciting at all..

Budak-budak... they must b really sad if what they really want cant b fulfil. I said to d operator "If they got d gut to ride, why dont u let them try"


But d operator gave a very stupid-uneducated-bangang-baghal answer to those boys "After dis u must eat McD a lot, u will grow fast"

What??? excuse me...r u insane haa Thamby? 



So I said to my Maryam, if u wanna grow fast, eat a lot of green vegetables n fish. Its healthy n good for ur brain too. Since I got home, I did adviced her to eat d veges my mom cooked for us, but she always skip it. Even sayor kucai dalam kwey teo pon she picked one by one n put it aside.


 We took high tea dat day in KFC. Each meal got one cup of  cabbage with mayonise dressing. Dis is d funny part when suddenly Maryam finished her salad n she asked for another one from her sister. I was suprised :) . She said from now on she will eat a lot of green veges so that she can grow faster, hoping she will be height enough to ride d roller coaster d next holiday :)  What a changed...:)


2 yg bersuara:

Saiful said...

Sayang betul abg Amad kat Maryam tuh.

ManJa said...

of course ler... :)

© NeW DaY >>> NeW LiFe... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart