Monday 5 July 2010

Gloomy Sunday...


"A true friend is someone who can see the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the fake smile."

I for sure totally agree wif d statement. Dis is what a true friend shud has, ability to seek d feeling deep inside my heart. People always mistaken by saying that their best friend is their true friend. Kawan dunia akhirat kekdahnye. Which is sometimes wrong....


I really dont understand wif people who is over the fence, they are afraid to choose side. Not that I hate them to be friend wif my ex-friends, but can they just at least pretend to care about my feeling... a glance at their teeth are more than enough to distract my mood on that day, let say if I saw them with my bestest, to hear my bestest talking about them...really make me sick :(


I rather happy to not have friends...if all of our memories b4 are not enough to make u think about one thing, my feeling. I do hope u stop dis silly acting... just tell me wut are u thinking...one more thing, i hope u regain your 'memory' back. I may look like a liar if I pray for your happiness with them, one thing I hope, just dont come barking at me if one day, what had happened to u b4, happen again :)

As my heart n I have decided it all, I'm glad to go....


2 yg bersuara:

anonimus.. said...

(T____T)

simphony said...

"We may not know how to forgive, and we may not want to forgive; but the very fact we say we are willing to forgive begins the healing practice."

-Louise Hay


Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art...
It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.

-C. S. Lewis

friendship, and forgiveness. how beautiful
:)

© NeW DaY >>> NeW LiFe... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart