Monday 23 November 2009

I want to know what love is...

Lets talk about LOVE <3<3<3<3<3....

Raya Haji dh nk dkt....smlm Mak call, dia saje tny kabar... Sepatotnye aku la yg call kan... Nwy it was really membahagiakan...

Coz cuti sekolah pon dh stat, so I got to talk to all my siblings...except my sister yg still on duty as Cikgu Private School...but they promise to give me a call during Eid morning....dis year we r going to celebrate raya haji on d same day as Malaysia which is on Friday...so secara mudahnye, Malaysia akn sambut dulu r kerna dorang siang dulu ha3...

How much I love my family is can never been measured...coz they means a lot to me. Malam ni tiba2 homesick lak... rasa nk raya kat Malaysia plak. Tp apakan daya..cuti hanya 5 hr sajork.

Dis week is really a hard time me... but I do believe Allah is designing a better path 4 me. Insya Allah evrythin going to b good sonner or later...

Well dis time, dis song is really help me a lot..going through dis long night. Keep Muhasabah diri. Thinking wut I did wrong...Why is everythin so hard 4 me???

Tomorrow I have class at 8, but i'm still awake. Not feeling sleepy at all...yeah...






I gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
I better read between the lines
In case I need it when I’m colder


In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Cant stop now, I’ve traveled so far
To change this lonely life


I wanna know what love is.....
I want you to show me......
I wanna feel what love is.....
I know you can show me......


I'm gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me
I’ve got nowhere left to hide
It looks like love has finally found me…




0 yg bersuara:

© NeW DaY >>> NeW LiFe... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart